Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Truly awesome

One of the best flash movies I have seen in a long time. The plot played out perfectly and I cracked up at the ending.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

You're next... bait

Lol, That was damn funny. Well made and ran smothly, good job. I saw an image of the chicken dance scene and had to come see this movie, glad I did.

Teagirl Teagirl

Mmmm Tea, think i'll have a cup

Gr8 movie, i'll b waitin for more episodes.would have liked 2 c more actual fighting though. And to the comment made by Shild about the British sayings, dont use them, no one talks like that, its jus annoyin not funny.

Wonchop responds:

lol

The Witch Circle The Witch Circle

Nice, though a tad dull

Could use brightening up. I felt my soul being drained away as I played it, but it was still oddly addictive. I found myself wanting to finish the game, but kept grabing the extra time just because I couldn't ignore it.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Superb

The art style is really what makes this game, there's plenty of shoot so and so as far as you can games, but this one really stands out. The unique objects that you have placed to both assist and obstruct the turtle are both funny and awesome, where else could I see a banana uppercutting a turtle. Brilliant stuff.

Just got my best score of 2604103 ft.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Mind Fcuk indeed

Really fun game with cool story, took me awhile to work out the bad ending, but it was so obviously when i finally got it.

The game play is simply and easy to use, it's not too difficult but definitely gives you a challenge and the level editor works great and makes for some intensely hard levels for the masochist in all of us.

3349 for anyone who wants to try mine.

Nonsense Nonsense

Awesome sound

That was one wicked tune i jus had to use it my toon. Dolly the sheep. i keep watching my own flash jus 2 listen 2 ur tune

Tribulation Tribulation

man that was an excellent piece

great music it was perfect for my movie. hope yuo dont mind i used it look out for Goku's Stories if u want to see how i used it, hope it doesnt diminish ur work.

Nice Stuff Keep It Up

NES Contra Battle NES Contra Battle

Wicked stuff

Nice, thats sound was so good i'm going to have to use it in my movies, it should go well as an intro. i'll have to take a look at the rest of ya stuff now, keep it up