The Witch Circle The Witch Circle

Nice, though a tad dull

Could use brightening up. I felt my soul being drained away as I played it, but it was still oddly addictive. I found myself wanting to finish the game, but kept grabing the extra time just because I couldn't ignore it.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Superb

The art style is really what makes this game, there's plenty of shoot so and so as far as you can games, but this one really stands out. The unique objects that you have placed to both assist and obstruct the turtle are both funny and awesome, where else could I see a banana uppercutting a turtle. Brilliant stuff.

Just got my best score of 2604103 ft.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Mind Fcuk indeed

Really fun game with cool story, took me awhile to work out the bad ending, but it was so obviously when i finally got it.

The game play is simply and easy to use, it's not too difficult but definitely gives you a challenge and the level editor works great and makes for some intensely hard levels for the masochist in all of us.

3349 for anyone who wants to try mine.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Earily awesome

A very nice twist to the Alice story and a great game. I loved the music.

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thanks, that's by far the most popular aspect of the game

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

Great series.

I always enjoy the journeys of Reemus and this addition was another fun filled game.

Only complaint is I can not get the medals even though I see a 1.4 in the bottom corner.

Meat boy (map pack) Meat boy (map pack)

Damn you!

I thought I was finally finished with this, I spent so long fully completely the last one. But I just can't resist the temptation to complete this one too.

Just know I'll be charging you for the wig after I pull out all of my hair over this. :P

Hunted Forever Hunted Forever

Nice slick game.

Simple design, simple mechanic, make for a great game.

I completed it in 11 minutes and 22 seconds and got 11 items out of 22... your game is giving me a sign. <.<

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

brilliant

try this one i madesome solos too sounds pretty cool

--9-9-86-2---2---4---4-4-1-4-86-71---
1----------------2---2---3---3---3---
-----------2---2---b2---4---9--------
------1---2---3-------------1---8---5 -5-8-7-8-7-a---b------1---1----2-2-6-
0-7-8------------1---2-2-3-3-4-6-7-8-
9-1---9-9------------------------

Meat Boy Meat Boy

It's a really good game, but...

The level We Reach seems impossible. The last platform you have o jump to is clearly too high to reach. If someone has done it, then prove me wrong, but I have jumped and missed it and bloody lot of times.

Also, whn the game loads it plays a really annoying loud noise.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Frustration! O_O

Awesome game, very challenging and the music isn't off putting. But 59 is driving me insane. >.@

I thought it was a bucket, then a handbag and all kinds of variants on those words, but nope. I need to know the answer before my brain explodes. ._.